COACHING COURSES Booking Fast!!!
International Games Coaching Course (13’s+):
Firstly, we have a second International Games Coaching Course (U13’s+) to be held on Wednesday 17th April at AAMI Park from 6:00pm – 10:30pm. Once again this course has been made FREE for 2019.
Community Coach Course (U6’s-U12’s):
Please find attached information regarding this new course (Club Guide PDF attached). Any new coach who is coaching a team U6’s-U12’s needs to complete 2 parts to be accredited which are both FREE.
- Complete eLearning modules for their specific Age Group (6’s-7’s, 8’s-9’s, 10’s-12’s). If a coach is coaching more than 1 team they will need to complete the modules specific to all teams they are coaching.
- Attend a Face to Face Workshop
E-Learning Modules – Links
- Coaches of under 6 & 7 year olds - www.playnrl.com/learn/6to7elearning
- Coaches of under 8 & 9 year olds - www.playnrl.com/learn/8to9elearning
- Coaches of under 10, 11 & 12 year olds - www.playnrl.com/learn/10to12elearning
Face to Face Workshop
We have the following 3 Face to Face workshops locked in for coaches to register to and attend.
Monday 6th May – Seabrook Reserve – Broadmeadows – 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Tuesday 7th May – Clearwood Drive Reserve – Truganina – 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Wednesday 8th May – Greaves Reserve – Dandenong – 6:00pm – 9:00pm
To register, coaches must click on this link and search for the course they want to attend - Face to Face Workshop Link - www.playnrl.com/learn/f2fcoachworkshop
Coach Re-Accreditation (U6’s-U12’s):
For coaches who have expired Modified Games Coaching accreditation, all the coach needs to do is complete a FREE online re-accreditation for the age group they are coaching. I would also encourage ALL of your U6’s-U12’s coaches to complete these modules even if they are already accredited as they will have valuable information regarding the new Player Development Framework rules we have adopted.
To access the online re-accreditation, use the links below: